Top 5 WordPress Popup Builders for Gutenberg 
Some people might find pop-ups annoying, but they have proven to be an effective marketing strategy for converting sites abandoning visitors into paying customers and subscribers. If you’re searching for the best WordPress popup builder for Gutenberg, you’ve landed on the right page.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the best popup builders for WordPress that you can easily integrate with the block editor to grow your email list and boost sales.
Best WordPress Popup Builders 🙌
Here are our picks of the top WordPress popup plugins for Gutenberg
We have created this list based on features, user-friendliness, pricing, integration with email marketing tools, and compatibility with the new block editor.
- Popup Builder from The Plus Addons for Gutenberg
- Bloom by Elegant Themes
- Icegram Popups
Features to look into before choosing a Popup Plugin for WordPress Sites 🌟
WordPress offers a variety of popup plugins, but the options are limited when it comes to building popups using the Gutenberg block editor.
So before selecting the WordPress popup builder for your site, make sure the popup builder:
- Is compatible with your email marketing service.
- Offers a wide range of pre-built popup templates. This will save you a huge amount of time required to create a popup from scratch.
- Provides advanced targeting/triggering features, so you can show the popups to the right target audience.
- Compatible with page builders and modern block editor.
- Is user-friendly and provides non-coding features so that anyone can use the plugin to create popups.
Which Is the Best WordPress Popup Builder for Gutenberg 🤔
Now that you know what features to consider in a WordPress popup plugin let’s see which popup plugin provides most of the features & works best with the Gutenberg block editor.
Below you can also check the pricing comparison table of all the popup plugins:
|WordPress Popup Builders||Pricing|
|Popup Builder from The Plus Addons for Gutenberg||$19/Year|
|Bloom by Elegant Themes||$70/Year|
Popup Builder of The Plus Addons provides a seamless way to build and manage popups from the Gutenberg editor.
We hear the term “Popup Builder,” and we directly go to the “Elementor. But The Plus Addons’ Pop Builder can be your go-to option if you want to create popups using the native WordPress block functionality.
In The Plus Addons’ Popup Builder, you get plenty of options to choose your popup campaign type. Either you can create simple modal popups or go creative with the other available options, such as:
- Push Content
- Slide Along Content
- Corner Box
Each popup type gives you the flexibility to create fully customized pop-ups by using:
- Custom Text Content: Choosing this option allows you to create and display a popup window consisting of simple text content.
- Reusable Block: This feature opens more options for you. You can literally popup any content of your site using the reusable block feature of The Plus Addons for Gutenberg. Save your page element as a reusable block and trigger it using the Popup Builder. Be it an email subscription form, videos, menus, or images, and you can display anything in your popup window.
- Shortcode: You can even popup a whole page template by embedding a shortcode.
Popups can be your effective marketing tool if built properly. Randomly displaying pop-ups might hamper the site navigation experience of your visitors. Popup Builder of The Plus Addons has advanced display conditions features that help you target and show pop-ups to the right audiences.
- On Button Click
- On Page Load
- On Scroll
- Exit Inlet
- After Inactivity
- After X Page Views
- Arriving From Specific URL
- On Any Other Element’s Click
You also get some powerful extra options to enhance the user experience.
- Show For Specific Time
- Show X Times Per User
- ESC Button Close Content
- Outer Click Close Content
Though Popup Builder provides plenty of styling options to customize your popup as per your styling preferences, you can still choose from the 25+ ready-to-use pre-built popup layouts to save your efforts and time.
Key Features of Popup Builder from The Plus Addons for Gutenberg
- Fully compatible with the Gutenberg Editor
- Includes ready-to-use popup layouts
- Multiple popup campaign types
- Create time-delayed and exit-inlet popups
- Advanced trigger options
- Exciting popup animations
- Plenty of styling options
- And more!
Pricing: Popup Builder comes in the Pro version of The Plus Add Ons for Gutenberg, whose yearly pricing starts at $19. Including the Popup Builder, you also get 80+ customizable blocks and other exciting features to power up your workflow with the Gutenberg Editor.
OptinMonster is a powerful lead generation tool that helps you convert your visitors into paying customers by showing them eye-catchy pop-ups.
It is a drag-and-drop popup builder giving you complete flexibility to create your popups from scratch or edit the existing popup templates.
OptionMonster’s advanced features like A/B testing and geotargeting make it one of the most powerful popup plugins for WordPress.
Key Features of OptinMonster
- Drag and drop popup builder
- Advanced targeting rules
- Includes pre-built popup templates
- Compatible with 3rd party email marketing services
Pricing: OptinMonster pricing starts from $9 – $49 per month.
Bloom popup plugin is created by the makers of the Divi theme, also famous for their Elegant themes. It consists of an interactive dashboard that allows you to create popups using custom content such as texts, images, animations, and more.
Apart from the general popup trigger options like inactivity, and scroll depth, Bloom’s targeting options such as “After Commenting” and “After Purchasing” makes it a powerful WordPress popup plugin contender.
Bloom comes with a bundle pack of Pro membership of Elegant themes, so it will be a bit pricey for the users who are only looking for a solution to create popups on WordPress.
Key features of Bloom
- Beautiful dashboard interface
- Advanced content targeting rule
- Unique trigger feature
- 100+ pre-built templates
- Integrates with 3rd party marketing tools
- And more.
Pricing: Bloom costs $89 for one year.
Just like the OptinMonster, MailOptin is a lead generation WordPress popup plugin. It helps you convert your site visitors into customers and email subscribers by showing various types of opt-in forms like popups, notification bars, slide-ins, and more.
With MailOptin, you get advanced targeting features such as scroll trigger, click-on, time on site, page views, device targeting, WooCommerce targeting, and many more options.
MailOptin works well with all the popular 3rd party email marketing services and also provides deep analytics to help you improve your lead generation strategy.
Key Features of MailOptin
- A/B testing
- Advanced targeting features
- different types of opt-in forms
- Pre-built templates
- And much more.
Last on our list is IceGram Popups, a freemium WordPress popup plugin. This plugin lets you create popups directly from the WordPress dashboard.
IceGram has a text-based interface and includes triggers options like clicks, user inactivity, exit intent, and time delay.
Talking of the targeting options, using the IceGram plugin, you can display popups based on the user’s geolocation, device, the pages they are visiting, etc.
Key Features of IceGram Popups
- A freemium plugin.
- Standard popup trigger options.
- Device and geolocation targeting
- Exit inter and time delay popups
Pricing: You can try the Lite version of IceGram to create some basic popups, but to access advanced features you need to switch to the Pro version for more advanced features, which costs $97/per year.
Wrapping up: Best Popup Maker for Gutenberg
We hope this post helps you choose the best WordPress popup builder for Gutenberg.
Next, if you’re looking for a way to create a WordPress mega menu using Gutenberg, check out our detailed post on how to create a WordPress mega menu using Gutenberg.
We have a dedicated Posimyth YouTube channel where we have posted new and helpful video resources; please subscribe to the channel for more videos guides on The Plus Addons for Gutenberg.
If you find this helpful, do share it, and if you have any queries, do leave a comment down below!