If you want to post customer reviews on your website, using the best review plugins for WordPress can help you simplify the task and make your content more SEO-friendly.
Whether you’re running a local business or an e-commerce store, having customer reviews on your website is one of the most effective ways to boost business credibility.
This is because 98% of people read online reviews before engaging with a business.
Business and product reviews not only help build your brand image but also help boost conversions and website traffic by encouraging potential customers to put their faith in your business.
Safe to say, reviews are a critical part of social proof for your business and the key to an exceptional website experience. The best WordPress review plugins can help you integrate, publish, and respond to the social reviews on your website.
In this blog, we’ll explore the five best WordPress review plugins that you can use to boost conversions, along with their ratings and schema.
Stay ahead of the curve with our exclusive insights and analysis on the latest WordPress trends and techniques - subscribe to our newsletter today.
What are WordPress Review Plugins?
WordPress review plugins are tools that help automate the process of setting up customer reviews on your website without having to write a review module into the code.
These plugins are simple to set up and use and offer a range of unique features and design options to fit your website needs.
The right customer review plugin for WordPress will offer you access to features such as:
- The ability to embed customer reviews and integrate reviews from third-party platforms
- Front-end review forms for customers
- Rating systems
- Plenty of display and customization options
- The ability to filter spam filters
- Media support
- Schema markup support to display customer reviews in Google SERPs
The best WordPress review plugins make it easy for your website visitors to view and submit reviews, which only help you gain valuable feedback, increase customer engagement, and make your website SEO-friendly.
Here is an example of a Google review feed embedded using Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg-
Best WordPress Review Plugins Compared
Here are the best customer review plugins for WordPress. All of these plugins are packed with unique features and are entirely SEO-friendly to help you boost your online presence.
|1.||Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg||Free + $39/year|
|2.||Starfish Reviews||Free + $47/month|
|4.||WP Review Slider||Free + $29/year|
|5.||Widgets for Google Reviews||Free + $65/year|
1. Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg
Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg is an all-in-one social review widget for your WordPress website that lets you integrate your Facebook and Google reviews on the website in real-time.
The Review Block is part of a complete toolkit of 85+ blocks by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg that helps you enhance your work in the Gutenberg editor with tons of unique features and functions.
Once activated, the Review Block helps you automatically connects your social media review to your website, set access token for Google and Facebook, and assign rating icons and values to the reviews.
What’s more, the block features tons of amazing customization options so that you can experiment with layouts, content styles, rating icons, review filters, and much more.
With this plugin, you can display unlimited social reviews and sort them as you like to fit your website design and aesthetic.
Key Features of Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg
- Multiple Styling Options: The block offers you access to multiple styling options for your social reviews. You can choose between three different styles and different layout options under each of these to display reviews on your website.
- Review Walls: The review wall block lets you combine all your social reviews from Google, Facebook, and more in one place. You can merge multiple reviews and customize the look as you want.
- Pre-Designed Layouts: There are also multiple layout options to choose from. So, you can go with the simple Grid and Masonry layouts or arrange the reviews in an interactive carousel layout to level up your website design.
- Review Badges: Instead of displaying entire reviews, you can also display review badges from Google and Facebook in various styles and layouts.
- Negative Review Stars: The plugin also has a feature to display negative reviews as a rating on your website.
Testimonials Listing by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg
Go a step further than customer reviews and display detailed testimonials on your website.
The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg brings you Testimonials Listing that allows you to add client testimonials as social proofs to your website in a stylish and sophisticated manner.
You can choose from various unique styles, add the author title and designation, experiment with the backgrounds, colors, typography, and so much more.
Testimonial listings come in various layouts, from center-mode carousels to simple carousels and listings. It also lets you display server error messages using dynamic CSS on your website.
The above image is an example of a testimonial displayed using the Testimonials Listing by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg.
Ready to Use WordPress Review Templates
The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg’s Social Review product page features a ton of attractive templates for your Facebook and Google Reviews.
Apart from offering you plenty of layouts, styling, and design options, the plugin even brings you the option to copy-paste these exact templates for your website!
With The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg, you can use the cross-domain copy-paste option to copy the various WordPress review templates for your website.
This eliminates the hassle of designing your own review template from scratch or worrying about the right size, alignment, font, or typography.
This powerful feature lets you directly copy the designs from The Plus Blocks for the Gutenberg website to the WordPress page editor. To do this, go to the section on the website which you want to copy. As you hover the cursor over the section, you’ll see a Copy button.
Click on it and wait till it says Copied. Once back on your Gutenberg editor, click the Plus Paste button at the top.
This will add the WordPress Review template to your website.
Pricing for Review Blocks by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg
You can download The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg for free from the WordPress repository. The Pro version brings you an extensive collection of blocks, including Review Blocks, at a starting price of $39/year. You can also choose the lifetime plan if you wish to pay only once.
Learn More About
2. Starfish Reviews
If you’re looking for a WordPress customer review plugin that lets you display social reviews from multiple third-party platforms, Starfish Reviews is an excellent option.
With this plugin, you can create review prompts for your customers on various social platforms, including Facebook and Google.
In fact, you can create funnel pages with custom texts and links and share them with your customers on your website or social media profiles. This feature especially proves helpful in collecting any negative feedback from your customers.
You can send custom funnel pages to your customers when asking for reviews and get the feedback directly submitted to you.
Ultimately, the plugin helps boost conversions by allowing you to display the top reviews on your website and improve your business credibility.
Key Features of Starfish Reviews
- Easy to Use: The plugin is extremely easy to use, with an intuitive interface and excellent customer support.
- Analytics Dashboard: You have a comprehensive review dashboard along with detailed analytics to assess your reviews and measure customer satisfaction.
- Integration: Starfish Reviews also integrates with different email marketing platforms like MailChimp and MailPoet, which allows you to automate follow-up emails when someone visits your website or leaves a review.
- Shortcodes Capability: You can use shortcodes to embed reviews on any post or page of your WordPress website or even design your own funnel layout.
Pricing for Starfish Reviews
The Pro version of Starfish Reviews is available in monthly and yearly packages. You can access its amazing features with the basic package starting at $47/month if you pay monthly and at $37/month for the yearly package.
3. Site Reviews
Site Reviews offers a simple yet elegant way of collecting ratings and reviews on your website. It is a handy plugin that works with products, services, and any other use case where you want your customers to leave reviews.
It is also highly flexible, as you can place the reviews anywhere with blocks, widgets, or shortcodes and design them however you want.
The plugin lets you set login requirements for customers before they write a review or leave a simple start rating on your website. It packs a ton of exciting features, from design and customization to the flexibility of arranging the best reviews at the top.
Key Features of Site Reviews
- Filter Reviews: The plugin offers full control over what reviews you can display on your website. You can pin your best reviews at the top or use the “Blacklisting” feature to block certain words, IP addresses, names, and emails from submitting reviews.
- Google reCAPTCHA: It has a built-in Google reCAPTCHA feature on the review submission form to avoid spam.
- Pro Features: The pro version of the Site Reviews plugin comes with plenty of design features, including custom review forms, search and sort options, customized review notifications, visual media support, and more.
- Backup: With the backup and restore feature, you don’t have to worry about loss of data.
Pricing for Site Reviews
You can access the Premium version of Site Reviews at €89/year or $102.83/year for one website.
4. WP Review Slider
Next on our list is WP Review Slider, a powerful WordPress Facebook review plugin. If you have a business page on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter and are looking to add these social reviews to your website, then WP Review Slider is a good place to start.
The tool is quite flexible, as it lets you display your Facebook reviews in various display formats using shortcodes. You can further choose to display the entire customer reviews or add star ratings.
The plugin is easy to set up, where you can quickly integrate your Facebook account and download all the social reviews and ratings on the WordPress Dashboard.
Key Features of WP Review Slider
- Shortcodes: Display your Facebook and Twitter reviews anywhere on your website using shortcodes.
- Interactive Display: The plugin comes with interactive display features where you can highlight your reviews on WordPress in slider format or arrange them in responsive grids and lists.
- Unlimited Reviews: You can choose how many reviews you want to display in a row, choose to display multiple rows at a time, and even sort the reviews by date.
- Multiple Templates: With the WP Review Slider plugin, you can create multiple custom review templates to use on your Page, Post, or Widget area.
Pricing for WP Review Slider
WP Review Slider is available in 3 premium packages as per your needs, starting at $29/year for one website. It also has a lifetime plan starting at $99 for one website.
5. Widgets for Google Reviews
Finally, if you want a robust WordPress Google review plugin that packs tons of features, check out Widgets for Google Reviews. You can use this plugin to showcase your Google Business in various display formats, including header, footer, or sidebar in WordPress.
Displaying these reviews can be extremely useful in attracting potential customers and building trust.
This Google review widget WordPress offers a wide range of styling options to choose from, making it easier for you to create an attractive website experience.
Key Features of Widgets for Google Reviews
- Third-Party Platform Reviews: With this Google review plugin for WordPress, you can display and merge customer reviews from different third-party platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp.
- Flexible Display: The plugin offers an extensive design library with tons of themes, layouts, and customization options to let you customize the way your reviews appear on the website.
- Multiple Language Support: This plugin supports multiple languages so that you can receive and showcase reviews from all over the world.
- SEO-Friendly: Widgets for Google Reviews also has support for Google Rich Snippets, which is helpful for your website SEO.
Pricing for Widgets for Google Reviews
The Google Review Widget is a part of the review management tool by Trustindex, available at a starting price of $65/year for one website.
Which WordPress Review Plugin Should You Choose?
And that wraps up our list of the best review plugins for WordPress. When you’re looking for a reliable WordPress review plugin, the final choice should depend on your business and website needs.
Ideally, the plugin you choose should be:
- User-friendly with a simple and intuitive interface.
- Allows you to integrate reviews from various social platforms like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Compatible with various popular themes and page builders like Gutenberg
- Offers plenty of customization options for you to experiment with the design that matches your website aesthetic.
If you’re looking for a WordPress feedback plugin that brings you comprehensive features, check out the Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg.
With this block, you can display customer reviews on your website in various interactive formats and layouts, merge various social reviews, and create responsive reviews for your local business or e-commerce website.
The best part? For just $39/year, you can access the amazing features and functionalities of the Review block along with 85+ unique Gutenberg blocks.
The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg is the only plugin you need to add unique functions to your website without writing a single line of code!
FAQs about WordPress Review Plugins
What are the best WordPress review plugins?
Review Block by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg is one of the best review plugins for WordPress. It lets you integrate social reviews from Google and Facebook in real-time in interactive layouts, along with tons of customizations to help your website stand out.
How do I get reviews on WordPress?
The simplest and easiest way to get your business reviews on WordPress is to use a plugin. A reliable plugin will offer you all the robust features and functions for adding reviews, filtering feedback, adding star ratings, spam protection, and more.
What are the best WordPress plugins for showcasing my Facebook page reviews?
If you’re looking for a plugin to embed Facebook reviews on your website, check out Review Widget by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg. It is a highly flexible plugin that enables your visitors to write reviews, submit ratings, and integrate them with your website in an engaging manner.
Are there any free review plugins available for WordPress users?
Yes, there are tons of free review plugins available for WordPress users. Review Widget by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg is one of the best options. You can get tons of unique functionalities and design customizations even with the free version.
Can review plugins help with managing and displaying testimonials on my site?
Yes. The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg also offers the Testimonials Listing Block that lets you integrate client testimonials on your website. With the plugin, you can display testimonials in attractive styles and layouts and share all the good words said about your business with your website visitors.
Do WordPress review plugins integrate well with e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce?
Yes, WordPress review plugins like Review Widget by The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg also support WooCommerce integration. This helps you display your product reviews on your website to boost engagement and conversion.
What are the differences between free and premium versions of popular review plugins?
Most popular WordPress review plugins like The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg come with a free and a premium version to suit your specific needs. Premium versions of these plugins help you unlock a range of design features, an extensive template library, customizations, and dedicated support. You can access the robust features of The Plus Blocks for Gutenberg starting at $39/year.