Next we added modular controls for all Plus Extras extensions in the settings panel, so now you can enable the option only what you need.
It’s all about giving you more control over your Gutenberg blocks.
Our team is continuously refining the Plugins option for enhanced controls and better performance. Exciting things are happening, so stay tuned for more updates!
Check the complete changelog here
This month, we’ve hit over 500 active users in our Facebook community, do join if you haven’t already.
We are also working on new landing pages for our blocks, which will show all of its features in more details.
As of now, we have updated the following pages :
- Interactive Circle Infographic for WordPress
- Mega Menu Builder for WordPress (Horizontal & Vertical)
Lastly, we have launched our AI Chat Bot trained on our 1000+ Docs & Videos, where you can instantly get answers for all your plugin related questions. Do give it a try and share your feedback.
Stay tuned for even more updates coming your way!
📖 — Latest Reads
- How To Edit Your Homepage in WordPress in 2024 [Ultimate Guide]
- 5 Best Table of Content Plugins for WordPress [Expert Picks]
- 5 Best Testimonial WordPress Plugins [Build Trust]
- How to Add Google Maps to WordPress [Free Methods]
📹 — Video Tutorials
- How to use Animated Service Boxes Block to Create Portfolio or Product Features Page
- How to Stop Spam Comments with Cloudflare Turnstile in WordPress
- How to Track Google Analytics GA4 Event in WordPress?
- How to Add FREE Breadcrumbs Bar on Page for SEO in WordPress
🗞️ — WordPress & Tech Bytes
- POSIMYTH Innovations:Our Recap of 2023’s Innovation Journey! Our journey in shaping the best products for the people of WordPress.
- Our YouTube Channel surpasses 7,000 Subscribers and many more to come yet! Thanks for your continuous support.
- WordCamp Asia 2024 Diversity Scholarship Open for Applications: Get Support for Travel, Accommodation, and Event Ticket to Promote Inclusivity in WordPress Community!
- The lineup for the release squad for the upcoming WordPress 6.5 is out, with Matt Mullenweg leading the release. Look out for WordPress 6.5 beta 1, set to launch on February 13, 2024.
- The first update for Gutenberg in 2024 is now available! Version 17.4brings some enhancements and features to List view and Style Revisions.
- Google Announces Shutdown of Websites Built with Business Profiles.
🗣️— Word of the Month
Exhaustive set of Gutenberg Blocks
This is a great plugin, very complete. It has pretty much everything Gutenberg hasn’t. You won’t miss any Page Builder – you won’t need it.
And the support is great too!